Model Photo Shoot Preparation
ON THE SET/LOCATION:
No one is allowed on the set/location who is not involved with the photo shoot. Authorized personnel only.
The photographer will guide you through different poses during the photo shoot. It will help if you have a little bit of an idea on how to pose. Look around our site and familiarize yourself. Photo shoot is exciting and a happy day. Enjoy and just relax. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask your photographer. Get comfortable.
Remember that every photo shoot we do requires you to sign a model release. A model release must be signed by you before a photo shoot can begin.
1 Week Before A Photo Shoot.
- Nails - Make sure your nails are clean and neatly trimmed.
- Hair - Trim your hair. If you meet with the photographer before the photo shoot, he will tell you the hair style that is expected. Smooth armpit and chest.
- Face, lips, neck, chest, armpit, abs, legs, feet - Make sure they are moisturized. Start the regimen at least 1 week before the photo shoot.
- Sleep - get plenty of sleep before the photo shoot. Sleep at least eight hours a night before the photo shoot.
- Water - Drink plenty of water.
WHAT TO AVOID: Avoid salty food and alcohol so you will not be puffy.
- Avoid salty food
- Avoid Alcohol
- Do not get a tan. There should not be a tan line from head to toe.
- Unless specified, do not get a short haircut where it will show a lighter and a darker side of your head. Editing will be difficult if this happens.
WHAT TO BRING: What to bring depends on your photo shoot. Check with your photographer.
- 3 pairs of Jeans (Black, Blue and Ripped)
- 1 pair of dress pants
- 2 dress shirts (Black and White)
- 2 Solid Neck Ties
- 1 pair or polished dress shoes
- 2 pairs of shorts